Saturday, June 22, 2013

Arby 'n' the Chief S07E18: "Take A Seat"

Hey guys,

Episode eighteen, "Take A Seat", is now available:

Arby 'n' the Chief S07E18: "Take A Seat"

Glad to see the latest episode is getting a better response so far than I expected.  I'm happy that people are enjoying the incorporation of Cortana.  There's a moment in the episode that's brief, but quite heavy in terms of subject matter and I actually felt slightly nauseous as I was cutting it together.  Really wasn't sure how viewers would react, was worried that I might've gone too far, but I was likely over-thinking it.  I think I went about it tastefully.  Today's net veterans have seen far worse, I'm sure.

Leave feedback if you have the time.  Also, follow me on Twitter for updates and horribly tasteless jokes that I come up with throughout the day.

Cheers,
Jon