Saturday, June 8, 2013

Arby 'n' the Chief S07E17: "Descent"

Yo,

Next episode is now available.  Sorry for the delay.  I assume it was either some technical issues on Machinima's end or they're busy preparing for E3 coverage.  Here's the link:

Arby 'n' the Chief S07E17: "Descent"

Now that "In Memoriam" has taken us to the online funeral crash depicted in the season's premiere episode, "Descent" opens with another flash-forward, this time to a pivotal moment in the season finale.  There's also something that happens at the very end which will change the toys' dynamic relationship significantly, I think in an interesting and funny way.

Please leave feedback!  People left some great feedback on "In Memoriam" and I'd like to see more.  I agree that, in hindsight, the conversation between Kyle and Brody lasted for far too long.  My thinking was that the pay-off would be more tense if I explored the logistics of their plan fully, but that sort of backfired, I think.  I also acknowledge that I'm a shit voice actor.  Believe it or not, the fact that I voice most of the characters isn't an ego thing.  I do it in order to save my casting director from doing more work, which probably isn't a good idea either since the work suffers for it.  Thankfully, "Descent" features a variety of voices.

Hope you enjoy.  Thanks for sticking around.

Cheers,
Jon