Monday, May 13, 2013

Hey guys,

Here's the latest episode:

Arby 'n' the Chief S07E14: "Spiraling"

You may have noticed the significant increase in pending episodes.  I apologize.  I'm really not trying to draw the story out longer than it needs to be, in fact I'm working at moving the plot along as quickly as I can without rushing it and ridding it of any room for jokes.  It's hard.  Although a lot of the remaining major story points have remained the same since the season's start, keeping each script around ten pages has forced me to do a lot of restructuring.

Bear with me, because I think people will really find it interesting by the end.  To give you a clue of what's to come, the first episode of the third act opens with another flash forward, this time live action and from the very last episode, which I think people will find quite shocking in comparison to what they're accustomed to from the show.

Stay tuned.  Like I said, I'm working at compressing the plot if it's doable.  You may see the number of pending episodes dwindle slightly in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
Jon