Tuesday, December 11, 2012

News: Production resuming

Howdy,

So production of the show should proceed as normal.  The aforementioned situation was apparently the result of a miscommunication.

The problem lies with the Happy Hour programming line-up breaking off into its own channel, and the executive decision to remove my show from that line-up and air it under what I assume to be the one of the company's more primary channels, due to the fact that my show's been a staple of the company for so long; that as well as the fact that the company is adopting revised payment and submission methods, and in order to be incorporated I have to migrate to a new contract.

I've been told that the remainder of season seven has been greenlit.  Whether or not it will resume this week I'm not yet sure of.  I will update when I know, which shouldn't be far off.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Jon