Saturday, June 16, 2012

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief S07E04: "Terminal"

Hello all,

The latest story episode, "Terminal", is now available:

Arby 'n' the Chief S07E04: "Terminal"

I apologize that the video has the wrong thumbnail (it has the thumbnail used for the Bytes shorts) and the fact that occasionally the videos are placed in the wrong "season" YouTube lists.  Decisions like that are out of my hands I'm afraid; I just cut the videos together and submit them.  I've just sent an e-mail asking if the error could be corrected.

Either way, if you're a fan of the show you should come here for the correct episode listings.

Please leave a comment if you have the time, even if it's just something small.  I worked really hard on this one and I'd like to read what people have to say.  I'm glad the "likes" are so high but it's not really interesting to look at, there's nothing to absorb from it.

This episode marks the end of the first act of the season, according to my outline anyway.  Others may interpret the pacing of the story differently.

I realize the last scene featuring Master Chief in this episode may confuse people, but I believe all will become clear in episode five.  Something major happens.

Thanks,
Jon

P.S. Chief's scene in the bathroom is my personal nod to Breaking Bad, the most bad-ass show ever and the style of which is a major inspiration for me.