Friday, June 29, 2012

News: Warning about tomorrow's Byte

Hey guys,

I don't normally do this, but I just wanted to give a heads-up about tomorrow's Byte.  If you thought the last shot of "In the Pudding" was disgusting, you might wanna pass on tomorrow's Byte (titled "Sold Out").  If I thought I was going overboard while writing a scene, why would I keep it in the video, right?  However, the final product ended up coming out considerably more gross than I initially intended it to be during development, if you can believe it.

Maybe that might work in the video's comedic favor?  I'm not sure.  However, I believe the context, as usual, to be key.

I don't mean to condescend, of course.  I realize the net-savvy audiences of today can handle pretty much anything that's thrown at them, for the most part.  Two Girls, One Cup jokes are pretty much mainstream.  But I recall a few comments reading that the last shot of "In the Pudding" made users gag.  That's no good.

That's all.  For the rest of you, I hope you enjoy the Byte tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jon