Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Steaks, Taters and Hairy Ticks"/"Ultimate Destiny" Delay

Hey, guys.  So, first thing's first, here's the link for the latest available Byte, "Steaks, Taters and Hairy Ticks".  I'm very pleased with the way this one turned out, probably one of the funniest I've made, in my personal opinion of course.

Arby 'n' the Chief - Bytes S01E05: "Steaks, Taters and Hairy Ticks"

And the other thing -- I'd like to ask for your patience and would like another week to work on the next story episode, "Ultimate Destiny" (the title is subject to change, too).  In it's place (originally airing this upcoming Saturday), I'd like to produce and air another Byte episode.

I don't like to do this as I feel many people are undecided at this point whether they like this new season so far or not.  Especially since it's in this third episode when things start to get a bit interesting, I think.  The episode following it, for sure.  But I do have a number of reasons.  One, that last Byte, Steaks Taters and Hairy Ticks, took up a good bit of time producing, relatively speaking.  I said from the beginning that the Bytes would be two or three minutes long, so that was basically two Bytes in one.  Second, I'm having a hard time keeping down the length for the third story episode.  I was aiming to have each of them have scripts about fifteen pages in length, and this is already twenty-two and still not quite finished.  So the week after next week you'll have an episode a bit longer than usual, at least.

But I do have another funny Byte lined up, and you guys are digging them, right?  I'm so pleased with the receiption of the last one, I'm glad people liked it.

Hope people aren't too sore about it and stay tuned.  I'll be sure to make the next Byte not suck as much as I can.

Thanks,
Jon