Saturday, April 28, 2012

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief S07E02: "Barbie 'n' the Chief"

Hey all,

The next story episode of Arby 'n' the Chief is now available:

Arby 'n' the Chief S07E02: "Barbie 'n' the Chief"

Hope you enjoy, and please take the time, if you have it, to leave a brief comment and say what you liked or didn't like about it, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon

P.S.  Don't search for anything you hear mentioned in this episode, trust me.  I realize everybody's first instinct following my saying this is to immediately search for whatever it is, but don't, seriously.  I also realize I'm just fueling the fire by further steering you from the path, but don't.  'Kay?  'Kay.

P.P.S.  Honestly, just don't, you're better off.  It's disgusting and absolutely inappropriate, it just sucks.

P.P.P.S.  The Guy Fawkes mask isn't in the first shot as some dumb "herp-we-are-legion" statement by the way, I include it because it's there in my room and I feel it represents something in the story of this season.  Not hard to guess what, I wouldn't think.