Saturday, February 18, 2012

News: Finale should be airing today

Hey guys,

So I've literally just finished up the finale.  Excluding the time it took to write the 52 page script (ended up being much longer than I initially planned), I've been working on production of the video for the entirety of this past week, and the last two days have been all-nighters.  I am so fucking fried, man.

It has a 35-minute runtime, and has just been sent to Machinima.com, who should have it before 10:30 AM today.  It's another question though whether it's still going to air at that time, and if there's going to be somebody at the offices to get it in the YouTube programming queue, with it being Saturday and all.  There have been people in the past that have uploaded my last-second submissions, so I'm assuming it'll be okay, but expect a delay of a couple of hours at least.  It might not even air today, but I'm hoping that's not the case.  But who knows, it might actually air exactly when it's supposed to (though it's unlikely).  My point is expect a slight delay at least.

I hope that paragraph made sense, I can't self-edit right now, I'm too exhausted.  I need to sleep.

Keep an eye out for the finale, and I hope you enjoy it when it airs.

Thanks,
Jon