Friday, December 23, 2011

News: Hypermail S01E12, Christmas break

Yo dudes,

Sorry it's taken me a while to post this, but here's the latest episode of Hypermail:

Arby 'n' the Chief - Hypermail S01E12: "Chilling Out"

And I'm also sorry to say that the story episodes won't resume until January -- the 14th, to be specific.  I recall a comment somebody made on this latest Hypermail video, in which the guy said "I'm sure he has a good reason for doing this."  Yeah, the reason is so I can have a decent stress-free Christmas break and not want to wrap my lips around the end of a 12-gauge.

That being said, I'm currently having a pleasant Christmas break.  I've finally had time to sit down and beat Skyward Sword, which was amazing (though I still wouldn't put it quite above Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask.  I'd probably rank it third, above Wind Waker).  Then after Christmas I'll be able to play Combat Evolved Anniversary, Saints Row the Third, Dark Souls, Gears of War 3, Sonic Generations (finally a 3D Sonic that doesn't gargle nutsack), and a couple others.

I haven't left you with nothing though -- expect a Christmas and New Year's special, airing on the 24th and the 31st respectively.  They're not that long, a few minutes long each, but it's something at least.

I appreciate your patience, and I hope you all have a nice Christmas too.

Thanks,
Jon