Tuesday, November 22, 2011

News: "Femme Fatale" delay

Hey guys,

Bit of bad news.  I had originally intended to have the next story episode "Femme Fatale" ready for air this upcoming Saturday, but was recently informed by my cast director that the woman who voices the role of Kylie is absent for all of this week, so I'm unable to get her voice work for the episode until Monday next week at least.  She plays a pivotal role in this episode, as the title clearly implies, and writing her out of it would cripple the season's end that I have established.  So I'm pushing the release of the episode a week so that it will air on the 3rd of December instead.  I'm very sorry about that, I hope you all understand.  Thank you all for your patience.

This upcoming Saturday then, in "Femme Fatale"s original slot, I will be making another short, couple minutes long.  Then after the story episode, on the 10th of December, I'm planning to release that behind-the-scenes episode I mentioned earlier, so hopefully you'll get a kick out of that.

Thanks again,
Jon