Saturday, October 8, 2011

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief - Hypermail S01E09: "Dukes of Dongs"

Hey guys,

The new episode of Hypermail is now available:

Arby 'n' the Chief - Hypermail S01E09: "Dukes of Dongs"

It was great to see the tremendous amount of support in last week's short video comments.  Also in the many e-mails you've sent in.  Thanks a lot guys, it's much appreciated.

Hope you enjoy this one.  I really like the script for this episode, I thought it turned out really funny.  Hope you guys think the same.

Thanks,
Jon

P.S.  I know I probably don't have to say this, but regarding the 'dick cancer' joke in this episode, the target of the joke is not cancer and is not intended to offend anyone diagnosed, or who knows a friend or relative who is.  I chose the e-mail because I thought it was funny, and the joke's real target is Chief's ignorance, as it usually is.  Enjoy!