Saturday, September 10, 2011

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief S06E07: "The Storm"

Hey guys,

New Arby 'n' the Chief is now available here:

Arby 'n' the Chief S06E07: "The Storm"

Getting this episode out in time was a fucking gong show.  I'm now attending film school so I'm juggling classes on top of producing the show now, which is doable but only just.  I pulled an all-nighter meeting the deadline for this episode, finished the cut at around 7AM, rendered and delivered it at around 7:30 then bolted out the door to attend a full day of classes on no sleep, which is a little less than awesome.  I considered cutting it short but this episode has one of my favorite cut-to-black endings I've done so far and I didn't want to sacrifice that.

Please, please leave comments.  One of the few pleasures I get out of doing this job is to read what people have to say, regarding what they liked and didn't like.  I appreciate all the 'likes' but it's not nearly as satisfying as reading comments from you all.

Also I'm sure there's plenty of plot-holes in the show, I'll be the first to admit, but I'm an idiot and I do my best to fill in as many as I can think of.  If there's one you spot that's obvious that I didn't spot, please call attention to it in the comments and if it's appropriate I'll try fixing it in a later episode, it's happened before (like the fact that the toys had the hacks for the wedding to begin with, someone pointed that out and that ended up being somewhat of a plot device for this episode).

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks,
Jon