Saturday, September 17, 2011

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief - Hypermail S01E08:"Voices of Raisins"

Hey all,

The new Hypermail episode is now available:

Arby 'n' the Chief - Hypermail S01E08:"Voices of Raisins"

Reading the comments, some people seem to believe I put out these mini fanmail episodes between the story ones for no reason other than to punish you or something, to keep you waiting purely for the sake of waiting. They're put out to give me more time to work on the main show guys, because I simply can't do a 15-20 minute episode every week on my own. It's too much.  Especially since my first school term has started.  I know it's a while to wait but please bear with me.  Or I'll send the bear to your house.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Jon

P.S. Master Chief's Happy Face Foundation is not a genuine, thinly-veiled plea for cash, Chief's just being an an asshole and abusing the show, as a joke.  Don't send me anything.  Except cookies.

P.P.S. Sorry for sparking another religious war.  I just felt it was important to address my excessive use of the word 'faggot' and reaffirm that I use it with no true maliciousness.  I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable watching my show.

P.P.P.S. "QUIT PUSHING YOUR HOMO AGENDA, HURR"

I assume the motivation behind statements like this is to live in a world consisting of less effeminate crybabies.  Pot, meet kettle.  Yes, it's black, just like you.