Tuesday, September 27, 2011

News: Arby 'n' the Chief schedule hiatus

Hey all,

Bit of bad news, for you guys at least -- the Hypermail/story episode schedule will be held back for a week.  This is due to the fact that for the past few weeks I've been consistently under the wire, pulling all-nighters to just barely meet my deadlines which is causing headaches for programming over at the Machinima.com offices.

This Saturday, instead of the next Hypermail episode, there'll be a couple-minute-long "hiatus short", then the regular schedule will resume -- Hypermail on the following Saturday, and the next story episode on the Saturday after that.  So yes, the next story episode will be three weeks apart from "Blackout".

I know it sucks ass, I'm sorry to fans of the show that are fed up as waiting two weeks is already pushing it.  Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot I can do.  I still am and always have been a one-man production force (except for the great voice talent at Machinima.com helping me out).

This hiatus will put me a week ahead of schedule and allow me greater flexibility throughout the weeks to come to work on the show around my school work load, and it will mean less headaches for Machinima.com programming.

I hope you guys understand.

Thanks,
Jon