Saturday, June 25, 2011

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief: Hypermail S01E02

Hey guys,

The new episode of Hypermail is now available:

Arby 'n' the Chief: Hypermail S01E02

I skimmed the comments so far and noticed a few people are upset with the fact that the main episodes are now two weeks apart.  I'm sorry for that, I know that wasn't the case during season five but it was just too much of a workload, that season was killing me near the end.  I bit off way more than I could chew and barely had any time to myself.  With the schedule I have now, one week is spent making a short Hypernews episode and at the same time I work on a main episode script.  Then the next week I have the main story script ready and I can produce that episode.  With season five I was always furiously writing during the production process, back and forth, including all day weekends.  Please let me have the breathing room.  :(

Thanks,
Jon