Saturday, January 15, 2011

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief Season 5 Trailer

Hey guys,

I know it's not much, but here's the trailer for the upcoming fifth season:

Arby 'n' the Chief Season 5 Trailer

I just realized I really dun goofed though, at the end of the trailer it says the launch date for the first episode is January 15th... which is today, and it's supposed to be next week.  Way to fuck up the launch of a new season at the very start, go me.  Sorry about that.  This trailer was created well in advance and I mixed up the dates.  Needless to say, I feel pretty fucking stupid.

The first episode should come out next week, on the 22nd of January.

Thanks!
Jon

P.S. If you'd like to do me a favor, click on View All Comments, CTRL+F search for my comment (username DigitalPh33r) regarding the incorrect date and thumb that shit up.  I realize how horrendously lame begging for thumbs is but at least there's a practical reason this time and not just attention whoring.

Alternatively, search for "PLZ THUMBS UP GAIZ" to narrow it down.