Saturday, January 29, 2011

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief S05E02: "Duck Love"

Hey guys,

Here's the new Arby 'n' the Chief:

Arby 'n' the Chief S05E02: "Duck Love"

I know a lot of people wanted to see the conclusion to the wedding crash, but I'm building up to it.  Plus there's a few nice surprises between now and then.  And it's a weekly show, it won't be THAT long.  I hope you enjoy.

Thanks,
Jon

P.S.  Been going over some of the comments, some e-mails -- some of you need to chill out, seriously.  I know this season is a departure from season four, the episodes of which stood individually story wise, but I wanted to try something different this time and there's no need to start spitting venom just because there's a drop in action from the season opener.  Skipping to the action at the climax then telling the story from the beginning, building up to that moment, is a storytelling device used plenty of times before.

Originally that opener wasn't even going to be in the first episode.  It was just going to start in the apartment, but then everyone would've thought that was too dull.  I wanted to start with a bang, but now I feel like that's blowing up in my face, if you'll pardon the pun.

The news show stuff seems irrelevant but I am going somewhere with it, it serves a critical purpose in regards to Master Chief and Arbiter's involvement with the wedding, so don't get angry just because everything's not all spelled out for you right away.  There's thirteen episodes, they're coming out every week, and it'll all be over before you know it anyway so just try and enjoy it, FFS.  Thanks.