Saturday, December 11, 2010

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief S04E13: "The Spider"

Hey,

Well, we've reached the end of another season.  Here's Arby 'n' the Chief's finale for its fourth season:

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief S04E13: "The Spider"

Hope you enjoyed the fourth season overall!

Thanks,
Jon

P.S.  I incorporated the kitchen sink filling up with water in the episode because at one point I actually left my sink running before heading out and flooded my apartment, my landlord had to come in and suck all the water out and rip up the carpeting.  I was washing a bowl with my headphones in listening to music and just forgot about it.  Derp.

P.P.S.  I recently did a little skit for the Inside Gaming Gamer's Choice Awards, check it out along with the rest of the ceremony footage here:

Video: Inside Gaming Gamer's Choice Awards: Arby 'n' the Chief Skit