Saturday, October 16, 2010

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief S04E09: "Digital Fruitcakes"

Hey guys,

Here's the new Arby 'n' the Chief:

Arby 'n' the Chief S04E09: "Digital Fruitcakes"

I felt a bit depressed after OLR 11's release, people didn't like it too much.  So I channeled that negative energy and really buckled down for this Arby 'n' the Chief episode, I think you'll enjoy this one.  Took forever, I worked a lot of late nights.  The script alone took forever to polish, which I hope will shine through.  Writing usually doesn't get enough credit.

Thanks,
Jon

P.S. Everyone that says the intro is a Conker's Bad Fur Day reference fucking fails.

P.P.S. For those that are interested in screenwriting and its form, here's the production script for the episode:

Arby 'n' the Chief S04E09: "Digital Fruitcakes" Script