Saturday, October 9, 2010

Video: ANTC, OLR

Hey,

Sorry for lack of updates, here are the most recent videos:

Arby 'n' the Chief S04E08: "B&" (2/2)
One Life Remaining S2: Episode 11

The latest OLR was kind of a bitch to get out and I'm sorry if things seem a bit rushed or unclear in it, I did my best.  I didn't get a package of voice-overs delivered until pretty much the last minute and crunched all day yesterday to get the episode rendered and sent.  I'll try and leave myself more time for the last two.

It's over the top, I know.  And completely retarded since Kathryn just escapes from everything.  But I wanna be able to go a bit crazy with it and use much more of what Halo 3 has to offer in terms of carnage instead of just have another finale like the first season that's just head bobs, not to mention I've only got ten minutes an episode to do that.  This is the last time I'll be using Halo 3 anyway.

Thanks,
Jon