Saturday, October 30, 2010

Video: ANTC 10, OLR 12

Hey,

Here's the latest video links:

Arby 'n' the Chief S04E10: "Night of the Evading Dead"
One Life Remaining S2: Episode 12

I had a high bar to meet/jump with Arby 'n' the Chief after Digital Fruitcakes, I think I got lucky with that one.  The idea was decent and the script came together nicely in an amount of time that allowed me to concentrate on the presentation.

This latest one, Night of the Evading Dead, was a bit of a nightmare (pun not intended).  I bit off more than I could chew, working far too long on the script that ended up being overwritten (minus the "mail room" segment it was about 14 pages, as opposed to the usual 8, approximately).  It was also a technical pain in the ass -- I lost all the sound from my footage, and I had to replace all the sound effects by hand with what I had in my library.  Sorry about that, I hope you can enjoy it anyway.

I cut out the "mail room" segment for this week, also.  Sorry, I'll start it in the next episode.

I think the episode turned out okay for the most part, but I feel it still falls a little short of Digital Fruitcakes despite trying to surpass it.

Also there is a new opening credit sequence, hope you like it.

Thanks,
Jon