Saturday, August 21, 2010

Video: Arby 'n' the Chief S04E05: "Giveth and Taketh"

Hey,

Get it while it's hot.  Enjoy.

Thanks,
Jon

P.S. By the way, a few people have been e-mailing me about the actual scripts for the episodes I write.  Here's the production script for Giveth and Taketh:

Arby 'n' the Chief S04E05: "Giveth and Taketh" Script (PDF)

You'll need Adobe Reader to check it out.

Also you may notice the dialogue in the video and the script don't match exactly all the time.  The production script gets typed, and then either during recording (voices or video) or even editing, I'll throw in extra stuff or alter lines that don't work on the fly.  Also you'll notice Chief's dialogue isn't completely fucked in the script.  I distort it later during the voice recording/editing phase so I don't get that distracting spellchecker shit.  Enjoy!

Thanks,
Jon