Saturday, February 13, 2010

Music: Cyberthreat!

Experience "Cyberthreat" here!

My best piece yet.  Starting to get the hang of things.

Man, I've just about had it with all this Olympics shit over here.  The media is over-saturated with it to the point where it's brainwashing, not to mention a population spike of two million people in a city without enough room is pretty cool, and all the other little things this event's gonna fuck up, like traffic and jobs.

During a single walk around the downtown area of Vancouver I spotted no less than three people wearing giant Canadian flags as capes, down to their heels.  Everyone else was wearing red and white everything with the word "Canada" plastered everywhere, as well as those fucking mittens everyone keeps going on about.  RAGE.

The Olympics has brought one cool thing though: Stephen Colbert, who's doing a taping of the Report and doing interviews near Science World next week (for Vancouverites that might not know already).  I'm fucking stoked.

Also, it won't be long before CanWest 2010 is here, and I'll most likely be producing something for it.  I don't have anything solid to deliver as of yet, but I'm aiming at another 25 minutes-or-so original video (not Arby 'n' the Chief).  It'll be completely separate from my job at Machinima.com, meaning it'll be an original production specifically for CanWest and be uploaded onto the web later, probably under my original YouTube account (DigitalPh33r).  No promises yet though.  More later.

Just checked out the ViDoc for Halo: Reach... my faith in Bungie is revitalized (I made a blog post about Halo 3: ODST not being on par with Modern Warfare 2 or Uncharted 2, but still being sold on shelves for the same price, which WAS some BS), I guess they just bloomed late with their next big hit.  Not that I ever had a problem with Bungie, I knew they'd impress eventually.  Reach looks pretty fucking nice.

Thanks,
Jon