Thursday, December 24, 2009

News: Some videos, holiday cheer

'Sup.

Machinima put a little Arby 'n' the Chief sketch that I wrote for them that can be viewed here.

People think I'm "psychic" because of the Arbiter's line "ten bucks says this video will cause a heated religious debate in the comments underneath."  I'm not psychic.  I'm just good at predicting human behaviour.

It was supposed to be a funny observation and get people NOT to get into a heated religious debate, but that's people for you.  Some people will always find a way to unleash their wrath on each other.

Also, Hard Justice S2: Episode 12 is available and can be viewed here.

By the way, there's not gonna be a Christmas special or anything, contrary to what I once thought.  All I'm doing over the holidays is some script writing for the future episodes of Arby 'n' the Chief in LA.  Sorry if you were expecting something.

 Merry Christmas!
Jon

P.S.  Check this out.  It's awesome.