Thursday, December 17, 2009

News: New Hard Justice on its way

Hey,

So I'm currently halfway through the production of Hard Justice S2: Episode 12.  The finale is here.  I consider episodes 12 and 13 (coming later) to be two parts of one finale.

Season two of Hard Justice failed pretty hard in the middle/last third, collapsed on its ass mainly due to piss-poor story structure.

However, I've always had a very good vision of what the finale was going to be ever since the first episode of season two.  This upcoming episode, episode 12, is what I consider to be the best episode of Hard Justice I've done yet.  Shit really hits the fan, and it's very action heavy.

Episode 13 I plan to make just as compelling, except it will be very dialogue heavy instead.

So yeah, stay tuned for episode 12 this Saturday.  If you gave up on the show halfway through this season, I don't blame you, but if you've ever even remotely enjoyed the show at all, give this episode a shot.  It's one I'm actually proud of.

Oh, and watch the end credits.  About a third of the way in I put the coolest music ever.  Personally, it reminds me of Sonic CD.

Thanks,
Jon