Tuesday, November 24, 2009

News: Helping produce next episode of Arby 'n' the Chief: In LA

Yo.

Guess what I get to do?!

Thanks to the fantastic reviews that the premiere episodes of Arby 'n' the Chief: In LA have been getting, I have to travel all the way to Los Angeles next week and help them produce the third episode in order to give the new crew a running start.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

This will probably mean that I'll be writing and directing, and sitting with the editor making sure it's cut right, etc.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say exactly how I feel about having to do this, but you might have an idea.  So yeah, now you'll know what to expect in the coming weeks.  New Hard Justice this Saturday, gotta fly out pretty much right after that, and the third episode of Arby 'n' the Chief: In LA will come out... whenever it usually comes out, I don't even know.  So hopefully it'll be worth checking out if I can save it, and hopefully the crew will pick up on how to do the show successfully after this episode.

After THAT is the Christmas holidays, so I'll probably end up doing another mini two-part Christmas special again, so yeah.

Thanks,
Jon

P.S. Keep in mind that I still do not consider the show mine anymore, my job is just to assist with this one episode and hope that the new crew can take it from there afterwards.