Saturday, August 22, 2009

News: Arby 'n' the Chief series finale coming next

Hey,

I apologize for not updating my blog in a while, but I've been busy, and I'm also moving to a new place, meaning I have to basically tear my house apart and pack everything in time for the move on the 31st of August.

Thus, this following week, I will not be releasing an episode of any of my series', but rather a minute-long trailer for the new Arby 'n' the Chief that's coming. I'm not sure how long it is but the script is about 38 pages long, and it heavily relies on live action.

The new Arby 'n' the Chief will be released in segments given how long it is, and the first part may come the week after the trailer, but I'm not quite sure yet. It's not up to me.

This synopsis for the new Arby 'n' the Chief might tide you over, and help you make sense of the weird trailer that's coming out for it:

Arby 'n' the Chief (Self-Titled)
Things are heading downhill at the apartment. During a game of Halo 3, the Arbiter disovers he's falling to pieces and begins suffering from a mid-life crisis, and he along with Master Chief begin examining their lives. On top of that, Jon's failure to pay rent has forced him to rent out his spare room to another tenant, specifically Scott, a disgusting douchebag with a giant black afro to match the blackness of his heart who, unbeknownst to Master Chief or The Arbiter at first, is wanted for hacking on online games in addition to smuggling cocaine between Canada and Russia for sixteen years, and is also being pursued by a Russian agent of the KGB determined to settle a personal score with him.

That's all for now, stay tuned.

Thanks,
Jon