Thursday, July 2, 2009

News: Upcoming videos and imminent vacation

Yo,

So I'm going on Vacation for about two or three weeks beginning tomorrow. Here's a heads-up on what to expect until I get back and am ready to submit new material:

1. A trailer for my new series, "One Life Remaining". Nothing special, very brief.

2. A teaser trailer for the next Arby 'n' the Chief. Again, very brief, and don't let it fool you, the teaser is somewhat on the melodramatic side but plenty of lols will be had when the full episode is out, I'm sure.

3. The full-length pilot episode of "One Life Remaining", which Machinima.com is planning to launch on the 18th of July.

4. A director's commentary of "King", the third season finale of Arby 'n' the Chief.

Once I get back, I will begin submitting new stuff as usual.

Thanks,
Jon