Tuesday, June 2, 2009

News: More E3 updates

Hey.

I've learned a bit more about what I'm doing at E3, so I'll tell you what's up. I'm currently in the lobby of my hotel in Los Angeles waiting for a ride to the offices so I've got some time to kill.

I'll be in front of the camera for the first time, and rather than just have boring static shots, I'll actually try starting outside with a microphone and camera following me and I'll lead the camera into the building and past all the different booths in an attempt to make the experience as immersive as possible for those who've always wanted to go to E3 but can't make the time or get the money together, 'cause no doubt it's expensive.

My objective is to basically tear through all the fail of E3 with comic relief, etc. and analyze the games on display that are actually half decent.

It'll be like a mini-series for this week, so the first episode could come a lot earlier than Saturday, in fact quite possibly within the next couple days as I'm going to be filming the first part later this afternoon.

So yeah, stay tuned and I hope you dig it. This is my first time doing this kind of thing so I've got my fingers crossed in the hopes that I don't bomb this fucking thing.

Thanks,
Jon