Monday, April 20, 2009

News: Bad-ass Sonic the Hedgehog remixes

Yo,

If any of you dig old Sonic the Hedgehog tunes (BEFORE Sonic sucked and was actually awesome, during the 2-D era), you should check out my audio portal favorites on my Newgrounds profile page. I've been going to Newgrounds for a long time now and have known about its audio portal for years, but only recently have I been digging through it and it has a surprising amount of bad-ass remixes and original pieces, it's the next best thing to OCRemix.

Seriously, if you haven't already, go to the audio portal and search for like, you're favorite game, and you'll most likely find a sweet remix of a tune from it.

Not big news or anything, I know, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to make more casual posts, what with the new blog and everything.

Thanks,
Jon